Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Candy Corn Blondies

Not a very good picture, but I LOVE these Candy Corn Blondies, and so did my Accounting students.  See, I have to bring my Accounting students treats - which will make them LOVE the class even more. ehehehh!  I got up early and made them.  They were still warm when I took them to school.  Below is the recipe along with a better picture I took last year!  If you notice that dark spot on the bottom, well as I was driving I heard my container of buttons fall, I knew that it had slid and landed on my brownies!  Luckily that is the only damage it did!
White Chocolate Candy Corn Blondies

3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup candy corn
1 egg
2 Tbs. vanilla
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
1 1/2 flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/8 tsp. salt

  1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
  2. Take an 8-inch square pan and cover in foil and spray with baking spray.
  3. Cream brown sugar and egg until it's light and fluffy. Add vanilla and melted butter, mix well with electric mixer.
  4. Add the remaining ingredients to the wet mixture and incorporate with a rubber spatula. Be careful not to over mix your batter.
  5. Add batter to the square pan.
  6. Bake for about 23-26 minutes, or until the top is flakey and blondies do not jiggle in the middle.
  7. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes on a wire rack. Hold using foil sides and remove from square pan. Makes 16 blondies.

No comments:

Post a Comment