Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Babycakes - Chocolate Butterscotch Muffin Ballls, Brownies, Cornbread

I am obsessed with my babycakes machine. Oh MY GOSH!!!!!!!  I was a skeptic when they first came out, since I was a cakepop queen, well I made many, many, many DELICIOUS cake pops.  And to me, a cake pop was more than just a piece of cake on a stick.  So not only do I own one, but I own 5!!!

Well this little machine makes DELICIOUS cake balls!!!! BROWNIES, CORNBREAD, CAKE BALLS.

My favorite (and the students as well) is to take:
1 chocolate cake mix
1 can of pumpkin
1 cup of butterscotch chips!!! That is what you see directly below!

Makes:  50 balls

Using a cookie scoop (not all the way full) works GREAT!!!!! Another FAV or myself and my students are BROWNIES!!! If you love the edge of brownies - you would LOVE these brownie balls.

You can coat the balls with a powdered sugar mixture, or cinnamon and sugar!  You can also dip them in candy melts!

This machine is very easy to clean as well.






Donuts - from the recipe book.  Rolled in butter and cinnamon and sugar

Yellow Cake Mix, can of pumpkin and white chocolate chips, some with butterscotch as well, butter scotch makes everything DELICIOUS!

Yummmm Brownie Balls - makes 30 balls

No comments:

Post a Comment