Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Scotchy Butter Nut Brownies

My favorite ingredients to utilize in brownies are Nuts, Butterscotch Chips, Toffee Bits and Marshmallows (next time I will put marshmallows in this recipe)


As one of my students said - "These brownies are ridiculous" - which means VERY DELICIOUS!!!!  What a compliment.  I love baking for my students.  Whom better to be taste testers than high school students!  I also love sharing with our office secretaries - if they like it, then you know its good, especially when they ask for the recipe!!!

Family Size Brownie Mix (9 x 13 pan)
Heath (toffee bits) (desired amount)
Butterscotch Chips (desired amount)
2 Nut-Trition Bars

Prepare brownies as directed on the box.   Top with heath bits and butterscotch chips.  Sprinkle desired amount - I did not measure.  Chop up 2 Nut-Trition bars and sprinkle on top of bars.  Bake as directed on box.

Hint:  When cutting brownies, use a plastic knife - cuts cleaner.


1 comment: