Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Dash of This and That Turkey Mix

I am very bad about just throwing in ingredients to get my ground turkey to taste good.  Which I should measure my ingredients - especially when the mixture turns out pretty tasty! Even below I am not for sure if I included everything - but this recipe will be used as a reminder to myself on what to add.

I enjoyed this meat mixture with a side salad of:  Romaine, Broccoli slaw (which I am addicted to), pepper, Chia Seeds, and Balsamic Vinegar (Modena's Spray Pump - YUMMY)

1 lb extra lean ground turkey
1 diced onion
Garlic
Onion Powder
Garlic Powder
Celery Seed
1 bag of frozen - Green, Red, Yellow Peppers (Birdseye Brand)

2 TB Chili Powder
Cumin

Brown meat, garlic and onions.  Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment