Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Cheesy Potatoes

I love cooking.  I really haven't cooked a meal lately, so busy with school/teaching.  My favorites are baked beans and cheesy potatoes, among many others. My family made fun of me, asking if those were cheesy eggs, asked why I didn't cut them up, ummm I was just being lazy, hahaha.

Canned Potatoes
Velveeta Cheese
Onion
Rotel
Picante Sauce

3 cans of potatoes - drained and rinsed, place in 8 x 8 dish
3" slice cut off of new block of cheese, could have used less, tear and place around
Rotel
I just poured a bit of Picante Sauce in

Mix all together and bake, I stirred half way through

40 minutes
350

I didn't have any brown sugar for my baked beans, so I just used BBQ and onions - YUMMMO!!

Chicken, which I didn't take pictures:  Chicken Tenderloins, Cream Cheese, Topped with precooked bacon.

Bake 30 minutes 35 minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment