Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Ghost Poop - Sweet Puffcorn - Halloween Theme


My cousin Trena brought this YUMMY sweet snack to our annual wiener roast.  I couldn't stop eating it!  So of course I had to make it so I could take it to school to share with my coworkers!  Shannon tried the puffcorn that I made and he said it was good. I of course am on the 24 Day Advocare Challenge so I could not try it.  Hope my coworkers like it!  This recipe was so EASY!!!!! I can't wait to make more - I am addicted!!!!!

1 bag of puffcorn (3.5 oz)
1/2 almond bark block (I purchased Best Choice - with this brand it actually comes in a plastic tray with each square separate)

Melt almond bark in microwave - 90 seconds, than 30 sec intervals as needed.

Place puffcorn into a very large mixing bowl.

Pour melted almond bark over puffcorn.  Use a rubber spatula to mix together.  Scrapping the bottom and sides as you mix.

Pour onto wax paper and separate.

Decorate with holiday sprinkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment