Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Cake Pops!!!!

Today I spent 5 1/2 hours making cake pops with my step daughters!  I have to admit that I am exhausted!

I found this great tutorial today when I was searching for why my chocolate coating cracked on some of my cake balls.  Cake Pops Tutorial - I found a lot of helpful tips for in the future.

We made Funfetti cake pops with vanilla icing and Devils Food cake pops with chocolate fudge.  Heather had fun adding the following toppings:  Sprinkles, Heath, M&M's, Twix, Butterfinger (she even put some inside of some of the cake pops)  The Magic Bullet worked great to crumble some of the toppings!












No comments:

Post a Comment