Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Peanut Butter Scotch Cookies

Shannon is playing in a softball tournament tomorrow, so I thought that I would be nice and send him with some treats!  I made spicy pretzels, peanut butter scotch cookies, and my White Chocolate Almond Coconut Flake Bars for him to take.

2 cups sugar
2 cups peanut butter
1 tsp french vanilla extract
2 eggs
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup butter scotch chips
Dash salt

Heath Bits - for topping (I also sprinkled some heath in the last two batches of cookies that I made, as well as placed some on top) Placing the Heath on top put a nice looking caramel top swirl.  The first batch I did not include any heath bits.

Combine all ingredients.  Use 1" cookie scoop and drop on greased cookie sheet.  Take fork dipped in sugar and create crisscrosses on each cookie.  Do not press flat.

Bake 10 - 11 minutes - I used an Airbake Cookie sheet.

Yield:  3 1/2 dozen


Pressed into a jelly roll pan, instead of a 9 x 13 pan.  For recipe click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment