Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

Shannon gave up chocolate for Lent, so I wanted to make him something without chocolate and something that was EASY!!!!  From my Grandma Hoy!

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp vanilla.

Mix and scoop with a 1 inch cookie scoop.

I put some heath toffee on some of them.  I also added one marshmallow in the middle of some.  I asked Shannon if they were good?  He said why - are these healthy cookies? Guess he thinks everything I make has to be something hidden in them or healthy.  NOPE!!! I didn't tell him that I didn't put a lot of work into these - just four ingredients ;) They sure are pretty though - and pretty tasty.

Yields:  18 cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment