Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Chocolate Caramel Toffee Cake


This cake was a big hit with my Accounting students!  They loved it and so did I.

Ingredients

  • 1 German chocolate cake mix
  • 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (I used about 3/4 can)
  • 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
  • 1 (16 ounce) Caramel Topping (I used about 8-9 ounces)
  • 1 Bag of Toffee Bits - with chocolate
  • 1 Bag of Toffee Bits - plain

Directions

  1. Bake German chocolate cake mix according to package directions.
  2. While cake is still very warm poke holes in top of cake with the end of a wooden spoon (however, not completely through cake), poor sweetened condensed milk over top. Pour caramel topping over top of cake and let set.  Sprinkle with Heath chocolate bits.  Place in refrigerator.  (I made my cake the night before and refrigerated it)
  3. A little bit before serving cake add Cool Whip.  Spread on whipped topping and garnish with Heath Bits - plain.  I also drizzled caramel topping on top of Cool Whip.  Place the cake back into the refrigerator until ready to serve.

DELICIOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment