Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Meta's Southwest Chicken Pasta

It stole this recipe from Jodi Dearmond's blog http://dearmondrecipes.blogspot.com/ - I was delicious! Spicy - you could really taste the chili powder!

Ingredients

1/2 - 1 lb. grilled chicken, sliced
1 can diced tomatoes (I used Best Choice - Petite Diced Tomatoes and Sweet Onion)
1 can tomato sauce
1/2 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped (I used mined garlic)
1 T. chili powder
1/2 T. cumin
Salt & Pepper to taste
Pasta (Angel Hair, Penne, Rotini) I used whole wheat Rotini

Method

Saute onions and garlic in butter and olive oil until soft (I did not use oil). Add sauce, tomatoes, and seasonings. Add chicken and serve over pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment