Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

My Favorite Kitchen Gadget is. . . the NICER DICER


Do you own a Nicer Dicer?

I LOVE my Nicer Dicer. If you do not have one of these you are missing out! It makes life so much easier when needing to chop vegetables. I use mine every time I need to dice onions, green peppers, carrots, celery, jalapenos, potatoes, etc. - the list goes on. This gadget is easy to clean - I just throw mine in the dishwasher. I have had mine for two years now - and it still chops great. My mom and sisters all love theirs! I use mine several times a week. I actually have two in my drawer, since I use them so much! You can get yours at Bed Bath and Beyond - or even cheaper on ebay or Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment