Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Birds Eye Steamfresh Frozen Vegetables


Birds Eye Steamfresh - microwavable vegetables - about $1.50 at Wal-Mart. I was quite impressed with the flavor of these steamfresh vegetables. They make a very simple and quick side dish. You just place the bag in the microwave for 5 minutes and whalaa, a side dish to feed 4 to 5 people. You can also get a coupon for $1.00 off two bags of vegetables on their website. http://www.birdseyesteamfresh.com/

The one that we had tonight was the one shown in the picture - it was good as always! I have other flavors I can't wait to try as well. There are several brands of microwavable vegetables. I also purchased several of the Great Value brand microwavable frozen vegetables, which were only $1.00 a bag - so that I could compare the taste. As soon as we try one, I will make a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment