- Dawn's Smoothie Recipes
- Greek Yogurt Recipes
- Favorite Healthy Foods
- It is All About Onions!
- Healthy Tips and Snacks
- Chia and Flax Recipes
- My Social Media Class
- Crazy for Cake Pops - My Cake Pop Creations
- 2013 Computer Essentials II
- CCCC - Computer Applications
- 2015 Computer Essentials
Andes Mints Puppy Chow
Shannon made this puppy chow this summer!!! YUMMO!!!! I love Andes Mints. I made this to give away to my administrators in a treat basket tomorrow!!!!
6 C. Rice Chex cereal
1 2/3 C. Andes Mints (You can use less and add chocolate chips if needed!)
1 C. brownie mix*, OR 1 C. powdered sugar plus 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
Extra Andes Mints to mix in, optional
*NOTE: Brownie mix straight from the box! So just the powder stuff :)
1. Pour cereal into a large bowl.
2. Unwrap and melt Andes Mint on medium-low heat on the stove. Stir until smooth. (Andes Mints can be expensive, so you can replace some of the Andes Mints with chocolate chips if needed.)
3. Pout melted mints over cereal and gently fold until covered.
4. Dump chocolatey cereal into a large plastic bag (or tupperware with a lid) and add brownie mix. Shake, shake, shake until coated!
5. Pour onto a cookie sheet to cool.
6. Serve with extra mints for decoration!