Eggless Sugar Cookies

I found this recipe on Cooks.com, however not really a sugar cookie...more like a shortbread type of cookie???? But it didn't stop me from eating, and eating!!!!!! The dough was especially good!

2 cups butter
2 c. sugar
3 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
Cream together butter and sugar. Mix dry ingredients into creamed mixture. Use a cookie scoop, and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.

Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes until lightly browned.  I dropped my pan a few inches to flatten the cookies.
I used salted butter.  Next time I will not add salt.  A bit salty to my liking.
This would be delicious as cookie dough - adding chocolate chips! For my next batch. 


3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I saw your blog and thought it had great recipes and awesome pictures! I therefore would like to invite you to our new culinary website which has just started.

    This is how it works in short. TastyQuery.com is a website for food bloggers and their fans allowing them to automatically collect recipes from your food blog. It's a large database of links to recipes on food blogs. Everyone can join us for free.

    For more please visit:
    http://tastyquery.com

    TastyQuery.com is an English version of our main website called "Mikser Kulinarny", founded in Poland. "Mikser Kulinarny" has a large audience (over 2 mln unique visitors monthly) and with TastyQuery.com we want to repeat that success and drive thousands of new visitors to your food blog.

    In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

    best regards

    Ania, TastyQuery.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice topic, which is very useful for me.

    ReplyDelete