Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Coconut and Peanuts = Coconut Peanut Butter

1 1/2 cups unsalted peanuts
1 TB Coconut Oil

A coworker mentioned that she had tried a delicious new butter - coconut and peanuts!  I LOVE or am obsessed with coconut oil.

So I couldn't wait to make this delicious concoction at home, plus this would give me an opportunity to use my mini food processor, that I have only used a few times.

I wasn't for sure on the ratio of peanuts to oil.  It tasted good at 1 1/2 cups and 1 TB of oil, but I added an additional 1/2 cup of nuts.  I think 1.5 cups is about the right amount of peanuts to keep the coconut flavor.

I also think that pure honey would be good in it as well, as well as unsweetened coconut flakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment