Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

Today I made Shannon breakfast.  I had found this recipe on Pinterest months ago.  Thought that I would finally try it, well of course I couldn't try it since I gave up sweets for a while.  They were fun to make.  I would love to make them for my nieces. 

Recipe from Recipe Girl  - for complete directions and tips click here!

This recipe makes 6 pancakes using - 1/3 cup

  Ingredients:


CINNAMON FILLING:
4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, just melted (not boiling)
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon

CREAM CHEESE GLAZE:
4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
2-ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

PANCAKES:
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk (I used coconut milk)
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil

No comments:

Post a Comment