Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Dawn's Chicken and Tortilla Skillet

2 cans of chicken
Frozen corn
10 oz can of tomato sauce - salt free
1 can diced tomatoes
2 cups Picante Sauce
1 can black beans - rinsed and drained
Mexican Mixed Shredded Cheese
-------
4 - 10 inch tortillas





I cooked the chicken a while (I know it is already cooked, but I hate the looks of it when it comes out of the can)  Add all ingredients, except tortillas.  Cook for 15-20 minutes.  Then add tortillas - cut up in 2 inch strips - I probably added my tortillas too early, they were a bit mushy.   We made this last week.  This was very yummy.  I hope I remembered everything that was in it.  This is very similar to the Campbells Skillet Bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment