Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Spicy Cheese Cookies




2 sticks butter, softened

¼ c. sugar

2 c. flour

2 c. rice krispies

2 tsp. cayenne pepper

½ tsp. salt

8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded

1 c. chopped pecans

 

Cream butter and sugar.  Add flour, salt, and cayenne pepper.  Stir in remaining
ingredients.  Shape into balls on cookie sheet.  Flatten with your hand (they don't
flatten on their own).  Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.

As I was creating this post, all of sudden I got a tickle in my throat, and a cough.  I went over and oh my goodness my microwave was smoking.  I was cooking sweet potato chips (garlic, cayenne, parsley), which I had put on for 10 minutes, obviously that was too long.  We could hardly breathe, must have been the spices - opened all the doors.  Boy does our house stink.  I hope my microwave loses that smoke smell.   My throat still kind of burns.


No comments:

Post a Comment