Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Dawn's Sweet Potato Chips

Today I purchased sweet potatoes for the second time in my life! I used my handy dandy mandolin to make them into chips! I LOVE that tool!

I did not measure my seasonings, but used the following:

Cayenne Pepper
Hungarian Paprika
Garlic Powder
Dried Parsley
Fresh Ground Pepper
Kosher Salt

I sliced sweet potatoes into a bowl and sprinkled with the above seasonings.  I then added about 2 tsp of olive oil, if even that.  Mix well to coat.

I sprayed a cookie sheet and placed the sweet potato chips in a single layer.



Cook for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.  If you want them crispy - cook longer, but keep an eye on them.  You can also flip them after 10 minutes.


I am in LOVE with sweet potatoes (and they are healthy)

No comments:

Post a Comment