Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Dawn's OoeyGooey Buttery Bottom Brownies

Today we had our 12th annual FBLA Pizza luncheon so I made a brownies.  Not just any brownies, these DELICIOUS buttery bottom brownies.  WOW!!!! YUM YUM!!!!!!!  Having the toffee on the bottom made the bottom buttery and chewy!  They are pretty rich - which I think because of the butterscotch chips. These have to be one of my favorite brownies!  I think nuts would be good in these as well, or even coconut!  I brought Shannon home some left over brownies - big mistake.  I hope they are still here when he gets home from work!

1 family size brownie mix
Butterscotch chips
Heath Bits
Mini Marshmallows

Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan.

Layer the bottom of pan with heath bits (about half of the package)

Prepare brownies
Mix well by hand:
Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix
2 eggs
1 stick of butter
1/4 cup water

Stir in - 2 cups of mini marshmallows - (I just added some)
Stir in - 1 bag of butterscotch chips (I had a bag opened in the deep freeze - it wasn't quite a whole bag, but very close)

Pour batter on top of toffee chips.  Batter will be thick. Spread evenly into pan - it is okay if some of the toffee chips get mixed in as you are spreading it.

Bake 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.  I baked mine in an airbake pan - so if you use glass it may not take as long.

No comments:

Post a Comment