Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Dawn's Favorite Things!

Besides family, friends and my dog, there are simple things in this world that make a persons life a little more happier, well that is my life anyhow.  So one of my fellow blogger buddies created a post of her favorite things.  So I thought to myself, what are my favorite things?  

Leave a comment of what your favorite things are.

SPICE RACK

 I am so tired of spinning my lazy susan hunting for a spice or seasoning.  It seems like I spin that lady several times before I find the spice that I am looking for, and my thumb is sore by the time I finish finding all of them.  I finally color cordinated the spices (I know weird huh), thinking that would help.  Shannon asked if I color cordinated them by lid color?  No silly by color of spice.  So, that made it a little easier, but still wasn't effective.  So I thought a spice rack would be nice.  I found a spice rack at Kohls - which was on sale, plus I had 30% off.  I did replace mint, seasoning salt, celery salt, crushed bay leaves and sea salt with ones that I use most often - Cumin, Garlic Powder, Chili Powder and Curry.




KEURIG


Shannon surprised me with a Keurig! I love this baby!  I do not drink coffee, but TEA!!!!! 

CUTE COFFEE MUGS


In the evenings I love to drink black or green tea.  It only makes it better to enjoy the tea in a cute coffee mug!


COPCO INSULATED CUP


I now officially own 8 of these insulated cups! LOVE THEM!!!!








NICER DICER

If you do not own a nicer dicer - you are missing out.  This is my all time favorite kitchen gadget.  I have two in my drawer.  It makes dicing a cinch!!!!! I use mine almost every day!













 











GOOD GRIPS




BAKER'S EDGE BROWNIE PAN



Shannon purchased this from the kitchen store in Clay Center!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment