I did not measure.
1 lb extra lean hamburger
1/2 cup egg whites
1/2 cup of cooked brown rice (used Birdseye brand) - rice does not have to be cooked first, but I did.
1 Diced green pepper
3/4 cup chopped Celery
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Parsley Flakes
Fresh Ground Pepper
1/8 tsp Salt
1 onion diced
1 TB Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 sliced onion - Place in bottom of 9 x 13 dish. Save other half to put on top of rolls.
1 Head of Cabbage
- Remove outside loose leaves.
- Remove the hard core - slice off, then cut down a bit to get rid of more of the core
- In large pan bring water to boil - add salt to water
- Once boiling add the head of cabbage - does not have to be a roaring boil.
- About every 45 seconds, remove a leaf with tongs
Topping: (you can use what ever marinara sauce that you like)
Mix together the following:
One can tomato sauce
One can diced tomatoes - salt free
Pour over rolls.
Cover and bake for 1 hour at 350.
Serve with cauliflower mash and carrots! YUMMMMM!!!
FUTURE: More garlic, onions and add broccoli slaw into mixture! Place diced and strips of onions in each roll.