Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Caramel Apple Dump Cake

2 cans of Wilderness Caramel Apple Pie Filling (seasonal item) so I stocked up on it!
1 reduced sugar yellow cake mix
1 1/2 sticks of butter

Pour apple pie filling into 9 x 13 pan.
Sprinkle cake mix over top of pie filling.
Slice butter in thin slices and place all over cake mix.  You can also cut butter into cake mix prior to placing cake mix on top of apple filling.

Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.

Enjoy!  I didn't try this - since I am on the 17 day diet - but Hubby said it was delicious!!!! I planned on taking it to school today to share with my Accounting students, well - no school.  DARN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment