Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Pretzel Rod Pretties!

I made pretzel rods with white almond bark and sprinkles.

I just melted almond bark in microwave for 90 seconds - stirred and heated a few more seconds until smooth.

I purchased the smaller pretzels rods from big lots - only $1.00 - you can't beat that.  

This was only the second time I have almond bark covered pretzels.  Last time I used the longer rods and it wasn't as easy as using the shorter rods.   The broken pieces I just rolled in the melted bark and sprinkled red sugar on them - they were DELICIOUS - I ATE THEM ALL!!!!!!!  I also threw in some almonds there at the end just to play.  They turned out UGLY!! but still good. 

I think I will try white chocolate next time.







No comments:

Post a Comment