Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls

Hope you can understand my directions - these are mainly for me to use in the future!


1 Yellow Cake Mix
2 pkgs. yeast
2 1/2 cups warm water
4 1/2 cups flour

Mix cake mix, yeast and warm water, then and add flour.

Cover and let raise for one hour.

Place flour on table, paper, or cloth prior to kneading.

Knead.

Roll out - on cheese cloth, brown paper sack, or freezer paper. If dough is too hard to roll out - let it rest a bit. Place more flour on platform that you are going roll it out on.

Spread soft butter - 1/2 cup butter or desired amount

Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
I used 3/4 cup sugar and sprinkled with cinnamon - I think that I needed more butter and sugar! So next time I will put atleast 1 cup.

Roll dough

Cut with dental floss.

Place in 9 x 13 pan. Grease pan.

Cover and raise for 1/2 hour more

Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees

I made two pans. Depends how thick you slice your cinnamon rolls.

Icing

2 TB butter
4 TB milk
Powdered sugar

Place on cinnamon rolls right out of the oven so icing melts down into seams.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment