Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Bread Machine Whole Wheat Pizza Crust


I made this for supper tonight. It was my first bread machine whole wheat crust - it turned out better than I thought. It is not crispy - maybe if it was cooked longer than it would get that way. But I like mine soft.

Place ingredients in bread machine.

1 cup + 4 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cups bread flour (I used whole wheat flour)
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast

Makes 2 12 inch or 1 16 deep dish. I just placed the dough on a cookie sheet.

Bake 400 degrees - 20 minutes. I placed sauce, pepperoni, onions and green peppers on - baked for 15 minutes than added cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment