Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Eat Only Food in Our House Challenge

So I am challenging my husband to eating only the food within our house.  Starting back on December 1st - we can not purchase any new food items - except Milk (and maybe onions - gotta have onions).  We have some homemade food items in our deep freeze that needs eating - soup and I am not sure what some of them even are - but I know they can't go to waste. . .  We have plenty of frozen chicken breasts and frozen vegetables.  My husbands favorite, NOT!  Not sure how he is going to do.  He did purchase bread for breakfast on Sunday - shame!  Last night we had round steak - first time I had cooked this, baked beans and green bean casserole. Not bad!  We do have  more steak, but no ground beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment