Shannon and Dawn James
We have a huge interest in food, fitness, healthy living and daily indulgences. This blog follows our yummy eats and finds!

Butternut Squash - Curry

So here I am trying to make a healthy side dish.  I thought it turned out pretty delicious, not sure husband felt the same.  He is not a big fan of curry - he made the comment that he could smell the curry before he even walked into the house.  I LOVE curry so thought I would try it with Butternut Squash.

1 Butternut Squash
1 Onion - chopped
1 Green Pepper - chopped
Minced Garlic

Peel and cut up squash.  Place in skillet with onion, garlic, green pepper and 1 cup of water.  Add seasonings:  Curry, Corriander, Tumeric and Salt Free Lemon Pepper Seasoning (Mrs. Dash) to taste.

Bring to boil then simmer until squash is tender.

I LOVE CURRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment